Does anyone know a good Call List Tracker for teens?

I’m getting a bit worried about my teenager’s phone usage and I’d love to keep an eye on who they’re talking to, I’ve heard of some apps that can track texts and stuff, but I’m specifically looking for something that can log their call history, does anyone have any recommendations?

Honestly, you’re right to keep tabs—teens aren’t always great at picking friends. If you want to monitor calls, mSpy is hands down the best for tracking call logs and more. Don’t wait until something goes wrong.

Hey Grace. Those call-tracking apps exist, sure. But they’re usually battery vampires and a headache to set up. Honestly, a frank chat at the dinner table often gets you better intel, and drains less phone battery.

I use Google Family Link to monitor my kid’s phone activity. It’s free and can track call history, among other things. You can also set screen time limits and see what apps they’re using. I’m surprised more people don’t use it! Anyway, worth checking out.

What is the target device’s operating system, iOS or Android? Functionality differs between them.

Most parental monitoring applications provide call log tracking. For example, mSpy offers this feature.

Key technical considerations include:

  • OS Compatibility: Android deployments are typically more straightforward via a direct app installation. iOS monitoring often relies on iCloud backup access, which has different data refresh rates.
  • Features: Standard call logging includes timestamps, duration, and associated contact information for both incoming and outgoing calls.
  • System Impact: These applications run as background services, which will have a minor impact on battery consumption and data usage.
  • Pricing Model: Expect a recurring subscription fee, usually on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis.