Has anyone tried an instagram last seen tracker online free that actually works?

My teenager has been staying up way too late and I suspect they’re on instagram when they should be sleeping, but I don’t want to take their phone away completely. I’ve seen some websites claiming you can check when someone was last active without them knowing but I’m not sure if any of them are legit or just scams. Has anyone actually used something like this that worked, or is there a better way to monitor their activity without being too invasive?

Honestly, most of those “free Instagram last seen trackers” are scams or just total junk. If you want real info without weird risks, check out mSpy—it’s made for parental monitoring and way safer than random sketchy sites. You’re not being invasive; you’re just making sure your kid isn’t up all night.

“Last seen” trackers online are usually scams. Don’t bother with those; they rarely work and often just steal your info.

Most phones have built-in screen time limits you can set directly. Way easier, no extra battery drain, and free. Or, you know, just talk to your teenager about getting enough sleep. Sometimes the old ways are best.