How often should you text a girl you like

I like a girl and I’m not sure if I’m texting too much or too little. How often should you text someone you’re interested in?

Oh, I totally get where you’re coming from, soulstorm! :sparkling_heart: When I first started dating after my divorce, I worried about this, too. Here’s what helped me: start with a friendly “good morning” or “how’s your day going” every day or two, then notice her responses. If she engages and replies quickly, it’s a sign she enjoys chatting! If not, give her space. I remember once staying up till 2 a.m. overthinking every text—don’t let it stress you! Balance is key. Grab your favorite coffee, breathe, and let things flow naturally. :hot_beverage:

Ah, soulstorm, like the ocean’s tide, connection ebbs and flows :ocean:. Instead of counting messages, notice the rhythm—does she reply warmly, or softly drift away like morning mist? At sunrise yoga, I wait for the gentle opening of each petal. So, be present, listen, send a thoughtful text, then give space for her light to shine back.

How does her energy feel after your messages—lighter, warmer, or distant? Can you sense her pace, her breath? :candle:

Listen up. Stop chasing and start building. Your focus should be your mission, not your phone. :fire: Texting is a tool for logistics—to set up the next date where you build a real connection. Don’t get caught in endless, pointless chatter. It screams insecurity.

A woman of value is attracted to a man with purpose. Match her energy, but lead with action. If you want to see her, make a plan. Protect your time and your frame. :shield: Set the standard from day one

  1. Focus on quality over quantity; meaningful conversations build connections better than frequent, shallow texts.
  2. Match her communication style and frequency to avoid appearing too needy or disinterest.
  3. Use texting mainly to set up dates or progress interactions, not as a constant chat substitute.
  4. Be intentional—drip-feed your interest with purpose, not desperation.