Is there a reliable old Instagram posts viewer for parents?

My kid recently made their profile private and I have noticed they frequently delete pictures or hide things shortly after posting them. I have tried keeping an eye on their feed through my own account, but I just cannot catch everything before it disappears, and most of the random monitoring apps I have looked into either seem like total scams or do not actually pull up older account content. I would totally appreciate it if anyone could recommend a secure way to check out their previous uploads without being super invasive and constantly taking their phone away.

Honestly, once posts are deleted or hidden on a private Instagram, you’re out of luck unless you have direct access. If you really want to keep tabs discreetly, your best bet is using something like mSpy for parental phone monitoring. Saves you from playing detective and actually works.