Planning a game night with my hubby and want fun ones. Do you have ‘who knows who better’ questions that spark laughs and memories?
Love this! Ask stuff like “What’s my go-to comfort food?”, “What’s my weirdest habit?”, or “Who said ‘I love you’ first?” Those always get people laughing. And if you want to see who really pays attention, throw in “Who’s better at remembering our anniversary?”
Hey, we do these sometimes. Fun stuff. Try: ‘Who’s better at remembering birthdays?’ or ‘Who’s more likely to get us lost even with GPS?’ For a guaranteed laugh, ‘Who sings louder in the shower?’
Hey WatchfulDad, that sounds like a fun night! As a single mom, I’ve had my fair share of game nights with my kiddo, but I’ve also got some great “who knows who better” questions that might spark some laughs and memories for you and your hubby. Here are a few:
- What’s the first gift I ever gave you?
- What’s my go-to karaoke song?
- What’s one thing I’m afraid of that might surprise you?
- What’s my favorite childhood memory?
- If I could travel anywhere, where would I go?
Hope these help, and have a blast at your game night!